Natural Products Consulting Institute Offers One Day Financing Boot Camp
One Day Boot Camp & Networking Event: “Financing Your Consumer Products Company”
Natural, Organic, Specialty, Retail & Premium
May 23, 2013; 8:00am-4:30pm; San Francisco, CA
The Natural Products Consulting Institute announces a comprehensive seminar and networking event led by industry veterans Bob Burke and Michael Burgmaier.The seminar also will feature expert speakers: a leading angel investor; institutional and strategic investors, including 2X Consumer Growth Partners, San Francisco Equity Partners and CircleUp, debt providers (K2 Financing) bankers; and entrepreneurs who have successfully raised capital and sold their companies, including Jean Arnold, CEO, 479◦ Popcorn and Neil Grimmer, CEO & Co-founder, Plum Organics. The seminar provides company leaders with an in-depth understanding of what it takes to raise capital, de-mystifies capital-raising terms and provides insights to improve odds for successfully obtaining necessary financing.
Additional expert speakers include:
- Andrew Whitman: Managing Partner, 2X Consumer Product Growth Partners (invested in Beanitos, gDiapers, Orabrush, Tasty Bite, MegaFood & Innate Response and more).
- Scott Potter: Managing Partner, San Francisco Equity Partners (invested in Method Products, Yes To, ICU Eyewear, Luxury Link, The Guild).
- Ryan Caldbeck: CEO & Founder, CircleUp (crowd-funding platform for consumer products; Ryan was formerly with TSG Consumer Partners and Encore Consumer Capital).
- Keith Kohler: President, The K2 Group, LLC (debt financing options).
- Tom Simone: Angel Investor, Chairman, The Gluten Free Group and Chairman Emeritus of UNFI.
Entrepreneurs Who Have Successfully Raised Capital
- Jean Arnold; CEO, 479◦ Popcorn (angel funded)
- Neil Grimmer: CEO & Co-founder, Plum Organics(funding from Catamount Partners, Simon Equity and more).