AQUAhydrate Announces New Athlete Sponsors
LOS ANGELES — In the wake of a record breaking launch with Sean “Diddy” Combs and Mark Wahlberg garnering over 2.6 Billion impressions, AQUAhydrate has announced a new athlete program, TeamAQUAhydrate, comprised of 25 select professional and Olympic athletes. This team of elite, active athletes embraces the unique combination of performance grade electrolytes and a higher pH of 9+ found only inAQUAhydrate, which restores balance to the body, fuels Supercharged Hydration and helps keep people performing at the top of their game, “No Matter What”.
Similar to AQUAhydrate’s partnership with the Los Angeles Clippers, the company supports members of TeamAQUAhydrate in their daily activities, competitions, events, and in their overall pursuit of excellence. AQUAhydrate is the water of choice for health and fitness authorities such as All-Pro Vince Wilfork of the New England Patriots, UFC Champion BJ Penn and Wilson Chandler of the Denver Nuggets.
“Supporting fitness and an active lifestyle is what AQUAhydrate is all about. We’ve carefully chosen candidates from all walks of life who compete in varying sports to comprise a truly unique and diverse team. We are proud to call each member of Team AQUAhydrate family,” says Nate Puksta, VP of Marketing at AQUAhydrate.
“When you spend a lot of time and money making sure your food is dialed and clean, you want to make sure your hydration is, too,” explains Team USA Olympic gold medalist Erin Cafaro. “AQUAhydrate is my choice to fuel my hydration needs, whether before or during a workout or, most importantly, during recovery.”
Pro Beach volleyballer Jenny Kropp, who is “constantly pushing [her] body to its limits,” says that AQUAhydrategives her body what it needs to compete. “It not only provides the hydration required to perform under extreme conditions on the beach, but it also replenishes vital minerals and electrolytes lost during competition,” she says.
Since Team AQUAhydrate’s inception, the company has been flooded with requests from athletes all over the world passionate about AQUAhydrate. The AQUAhydrate brand continues to be embraced by retailers and performance-minded active lifestyle consumers who recognize its unique combination of performance grade electrolytes and a higher pH level of 9+, which are key elements that help restore and balance the body during intense performance and exercise. Investors actor Mark Wahlberg and entrepreneur Sean “Diddy” Combs continue to keep the brand in the spotlight and in the media, recently appearing on Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, Extra, Forbes and HuffingtonPost.com, among others.
Team AQUAhydrate includes:
- A.J. Hawk (NFL, Green Bay Packers)
- Alfredo Mancuso (Pro BMX Freestyle)
- BJ Penn (UFC, Mixed Martial Arts World Champion)
- Brian MacKenzie (Trainer/Creator, CrossFit Endurance)
- Chad Owens (CFL, Toronto Argonauts)
- Chris Gronkowski (NFL, San Diego Chargers)
- Corey Maggette (NBA, Detroit Pistons)
- Dan Gronkowski (NFL, Cleveland Browns)
- Delisha Milton-Jones (WNBA, Los Angeles Sparks)
- Erin Cafaro (Olympic Gold Medalist, Team USA Rowing)
- Evan Moore (NFL, Seattle Seahawks)
- Evan Newton (MLS, San Jose Earthquakes)
- Heath Pearce (MLS, USA Chivas)
- Jamie Eason (Top Fitness Model)
- Jenny Kropp (AVP, Pro Beach Volleyball)
- Jordan Hamilton (NBA, Denver Nuggets)
- Jose Ramirez (Olympic Lightweight Boxer)
- Kate Futcher (LPGA, Pro Golfer)
- Keegan Edwards (Pro Longboard Surfer)
- Louis Vasquez (NFL, Denver Broncos)
- Michael Mills (Paraplegic Wheelchair Racer)
- Nate Collins (NFL, Chicago Bears)
- Vince Wilfork (NFL, New England Patriots)
- Wilson Chandler (NBA, Denver Nuggets)
- Yu Yumoto (Triathlete, Xterra World Champion)
Already voted BevNET’s Best of 2012 award for Best Product Revamp, AQUAhydrate, Inc. is a Southern California-based health and fitness water brand founded on innovative technology and science. Through a proprietary process, its water is purified to some of the most rigorous standards in the industry, supplemented with key performance electrolytes in significant amounts, and raised to an alkaline pH of 9+. It is this powerful synergy between alkalinity, electrolytes and minerals which fuels ultimate hydration, balance and performance, and which has made AQUAhydrate the water of choice for myriad health/fitness authorities, athletes, and celebrity endorsers.